Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sorry

Hey everybody!
Wow it has almost been a week since I last posted...I am a failure.
I tried 100 days straight, but life has since gotten in the way. I will let you guys know however that it was not for good reason that I haven't been posting... I have been invited to go to Brazil in August (or maybe July) to work with my friends Mark and Ali Kaiser(http://markandali.blogspot.com/) in Itu, Sao Paulo, interning with a church but focusing on economic development. I have been getting really excited about the things that could end up happening. They are in town, along with my friends Pedro, and Gabriel and we have been working out details of what can happen. Systems could be changing and my life is going to be very different if it all works out. If I do go, I am planning on staying in Brazil and going to grad school there. So while there are still a lot of obstacles, but it's looking more and more like it will happen.
So thats why I haven't been blogging
Ya!
yall be careful and ojala que estes con una sonrisa

1 comment:

  1. Too exciting! Been missing your posts. Just write about what you know and what you're doing. You'll be witty and poignant without even trying to be...except when you're not.

    ReplyDelete