Monday, December 7, 2009

Hello everybody!
Buenas!!! I hope everything is good for everyone.
Finals are here. I am sitting here watching a movie in spanish to get ready for my latin american cinema test tomorrow and reading for public administration... its going to be a crazy week.
When I was a kid my grandparents used to have a dog. His name was Cisco, he and I were pups together. When I was about 3 I had a candy in my mouth, however it fell out and Cisco jumped on it so fast...but i jumped on him. I grabbed him and put him in a headlock an pried that piece of candy out of his jaws and popped it back into my mouth. Once when we were playing in the backyard and I was losing tug-o-war, my small hands just could not hold on to the rope in comparison to his jaws. So I did the logical thing at the time and put the rope in my mouth and tried to win like this. Needless to say I still lost...but what was funny is I would lose and pout, but Cisco would come and put the rope on my lap and the competitive nature just drove me crazy and I had to keep trying.
You know its funny to me things like this...because sometimes our natures and our wants seem to get in the way of what may be the best thing. However, the only way to learn is to make mistakes.
I don't know
just some ideas
yall be careful and ojala que estes con una sonrisa

No comments:

Post a Comment