Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Vitamin C

Hey everybody!!!
Espero que you guys are doing good!!!
Today, was a good day I got to talk with a lot of different people about trying to solve all my problems with classes next semester, about life, and about my future, and I feel good about today. I just got through working on a group extra credit project for International Political Economy. This project was we basically had to make up a CIA world factbook page for a made up country... our professor chose for our class to use the North Pole as our country. It was pretty interesting trying to apply IPE theories like international property rights, mercantilism, and dependency to the North pole and Santa Clause. It got pretty ridiculous, with our group having Santa enslaving the elves and undercutting the world market with his low prices...
I don't know...group projects...
I think I may be getting a cold. Hopefully, I will be able to fight it down with Vitamin C and multivitamins.
So sorry I can't think of a lot to write about today.
Yall be careful and ojala que estes con una sonrisa

No comments:

Post a Comment