Monday, January 4, 2010

Tight Ropes

Hello everybody!!! Que pasa?
Well today was a good day I did laundry, got to hang out with the roommates, and then spent time with my friend Lauren.
My roommate brooks got a x-box for Christmas and it could be the bane of our semester. We played some today and we had a whole lot of fun. I hope that we can balance well this semester.
Its funny how with our lives we put so much on our plates and try to live life on the wire. I think if I was better at organizing my time so all the things I have going on would be easier at times, but I'm not sure if spending my time organizing my time is a valuable enough way of spending my time. I hope that made sense. I think where I sometimes what gets me into trouble is I value people more than I do other things so while I may plan to do one thing I will put it off in order to spend more time with people.
Well short one today still need to get back in the groove
yall be careful and ojala que estes con una sonrisa

No comments:

Post a Comment