Thursday, January 7, 2010

dominoes

buen noche! So I'm sitting here watching the National Championship of Division 1 College football UT v. Alabama. Its looking pretty bad for the horns but que sera, sera. Today I was basically a bum.
Over this last Christmas break I got to spend time with my family. I especially loved getting to spend time with my brothers. We might now always be doing anything cool or fun but we are spending time together. Sometimes that is the most important part of it just being together and seeing what memories are created. I had a lot of funny just chilling with family playing dominoes and trying not to be the old maid. We could even just be sitting around playing on the computer together and still memories were made. I went to watch Avatar with my family and it has to be one of my top 5 blockbuster movies of all time.(even though its basically Pocahontas...in space) I really enjoyed it, and it led to a long political/life discussion with my parents. It funny how little things can lead to big things.
In other news I just finished reading the Irresistible Revolution and I think everyone else should too.
yall be careful and ojala que estes con una sonrisa

No comments:

Post a Comment