Wednesday, January 6, 2010

California

Que onda muchachos?
How is everyone? I really hope your having a phenomenal day filled with love, friends, and family. I have spent this day thinking and reading. Trying to get my brain prepared for this upcoming semester(my last real one at ACU) and for my future. One thing about me is I like to make plans...now it may not seem like it, because I seem to follow the first opportunity that comes into my life however I do make plans. I used to have plans to become an optometrist, I was going to come to ACU play football, major in biology, and got to optometry school afterward. Where I get into trouble is that I'm always open for something new and to scrap my plans, make new ones, and then scuttle those all over again. I don't know how you can become an spontaneous planner, but I am one. Give me one direction change in my life and within fifteen minutes I've got a direction for the next fifteen years of my life. Luckily themes have started to develop and instead of changing my entire plans its more like taking a different road to the same place...actually its more like if I was wanting to go to California and I didn't have a specific place in mind in California, and started going west. On the way I keep hearing about cool places and change my mind whether I would rather go to Los Angeles, San Fransisco, or just the beach. But I'm still headed to Cali.
haha kind of a weird analogy I know, especially for someone who has never been to California but I think it has some truth. Hopefully my spontaneity can help me in the future, but who knows I may decide I want to see Maine...
Well thats it for today
Yall be carful and ojala que estes con una sonrisa

1 comment:

  1. If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans.

    Just thought I would throw that out there :p

    ReplyDelete